Online Technical Support to Fix Printer Not Working Issue
It is a very common when printer is not working on your computer. The reason could be anything from driver issue to networking error but until and unless you find the real cause you will be not able to fix the actual problem. Sometimes printer show offline or becomes in freezing state not allowing you to perform any more action. To fix the printer not working issue you can get support by team of experts. We are providing printer technical support for solving printer not working issues on Windows and Mac computers.
How to Fix Printer Not Working In Windows 10?
Most of the windows 10 users face this problem when they update their system or recently upgraded from previous version. Actually after upgrading or updating the system, the printer driver either corrupted or becomes incompatible to support the printing commands while printing the document. Though there could be various other reasons behind the printer not working issues and as per these common problems we have suggested few troubleshooting tips given below and if you need help call us now for online help.
Steps to Fix Printer Not Working In Windows 10:
- Update the printer driver on manual basis
- Get access to the Windows 10 control panel
- Use printer troubleshooter to fix the issue
- Restore system to resolve the printer issues
- Install Driver in Compatibility Mode on Windows 10
How to Fix Wireless Printer Not Working Error?
Wireless printers works on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology to connect with various devices and allow getting the prints at one-click. With wireless printers you can take printouts through your laptop, smartphone or tablets using the Wi-Fi technology. To fix wireless printer not working error you can find the right solution given here by the team of experts. If your problems is not solved you can call at printer customer support and get online help by our experts who will take your system on remote and fix the printer issues.
Steps to Fix Wireless Printer Not Working Error:
- Check computer is connected to your home network.
- Check if printer is connected to your home network.
- Uninstall the in-OS print driver and reinstall.
- Download and install the printer software again.
- Update the printer firmware with right process.
- Change the IP address on your printer.
- Check if you changed settings on your printer.
- Have you updated on your wireless router recently.
How to Fix Printer Not Working Error?
To fix the printer not working issues on Windows or Mac computers you need to know the real cause of the problem. Once you find the root cause of the problem not allowing your printer to work, you can apply the right solution as per your ease. To fix printer working issue there are various troubleshooting process you can follow but the steps would be different depending on the nature of problem and issue causing the error. But right now to fix the printer not working error you can follow the steps given below and if you need help just dial printer customer support service number and get one-stop solution.
Steps to Fix Printer Not Working Error:
- Make sure your printer is plugged and turned on
- Check the printer is well-connected with your system
- Update your printer's drivers latest version
- Check if paper is jammed inside, remove if anyone
- Clear and reset the print spooler service on your PC
- Run the printing troubleshooter to fix this problem
- Update wireless network driver if using Wi-Fi printer
Get Online Support for any of the following Printer Not Working Issue:
- Fix Inkjet Printer Not Working Error
- Fix Colour Printer Not Working Error
- Fix Laser Printer Not Working Error
- Fix Multifunction Printer Not Working Error
- Fix Network Printer Not Working Error
- Fix Photo Printer Not Working Error
- Fix Pixma Printer Not Working Error
- Fix Portable Printer Not Working Error
- Fix Printer Not Working Error Brother
- Fix Printer Not Working Error Canon
- Fix Printer Not Working Error Dell
- Fix Printer Not Working Error Epson
- Fix Printer Not Working Error HP
- Fix Printer Not Working Error Kodak
- Fix Printer Not Working Error Lexmark
- Fix Printer Not Working Error Ricoh
- Fix Printer Not Working Error Samsung
- Fix Printer Not Working Error Toshiba
- Fix Printer Not Working Error Windows 10
- Fix Printer Not Working Error Windows 7
- Fix Printer Not Working Issue to Computer
- Fix the Printer is Not Working Mac
- Fix Printer Not Working on Network
- Fix Wireless Printer Not Working Error
Dial Printer Support Number 1-888-818-1263 to Fix Printer Not Working Error
The printers not working and showing an error needs to fix immediately using the right troubleshooting process. If your printer is not working properly you have best options to call at printer customer support number and get online assistance by the team of experts to fix the not working errors successfully. Our printer experts will not help you to fix the printers errors but they will also solve printer related various other problems affecting the printing process on your computer while ensuring your privacy.