Online Technical Support to Fix Printer Spooler Service Not Running Error
Printer spooler is the small application that controls the printing jobs in a printer sent through the print command with a printer or print server. Spooler helps to enable the loading multiple print jobs within a print in queue where it is recovered by the printer or print server. Print spooler service not running properly will show you an error on your computer. And we are right here to help you online for troubleshooting printer spooler errors.
How to Solve Local Print Spooler Service is Not Running?
When you try to install the printer, sometimes spooler service not works showing an error. And many times after installation print spooler service not running you need to fix the actual problem causing the error. The step-by-step guidance is given here to solve printer spooler not working. If you failed to solve the problem, just dial our printer customer support phone number and get online assistance by experts to fix such issues.
Steps to Solve Print Spooler Service Not Running Issue:
- Open menu press “Window key” + “R” to open the Run dialog.
- Type “msc“, then hit enter and press “OK“.
- Now Double-click the “Printer Spooler” service, and then change the startup type to “Automatic“.
- This will sets the Spooler service to start automatically when you restart the computer. Select “OK“.
- Restart the computer and try to install the printer again.
How to Solve Printer Spooler Error Problem?
If you are facing the spooler problem again and again on your computer you need to make little changes in print spooler service. And along with printer spooler error follow the other steps given below. If these steps are not helpful to solve your problem, you can get our online support for printer spooler not working and fix errors.
Steps to Solve Printer Spooler Error:
- Restart the Print Spooler service
- Check if the Print Spooler service is set to Automatic
- Change the Print Spooler Recovery options
- Delete your print spooler files
- Update your printer driver
How to Fix Printer Spooler Error in Windows 10?
Printer spooler error is one of the crucial problems for printer users affecting the printing process. The spooler error can arrive on any computer including Windows, Windows 7, 8, XP and Windows 10. Troubleshooting the spooler error you need to go almost same process, but due to OS compatibility, the few settings are different. To know how to fix printer spooler error you can search the code on our website and from the blog section you can find the troubleshooting solution recommended by our experts.
Get Online Support for Printer Spooler Fix
If the troubleshooting steps given on our website is not enough to solve printer spooler not running problem then don’t go anywhere just call on our printer technical support phone number. Once you call us, you will be connected with our technicians who will assist you remotely and definitely fix the spooler errors on your printer. We have team of printer experts to solve printer related all the problems. Our service is open 24-hour to assist you and help you to avoid printer spooler problem on your computer.
Top Printer Spooler Error Codes, We fix with Online Support:
- Fix Printer Spooler Error Code 1000
- Fix Printer Spooler Error Code 1053
- Fix Printer Spooler Error Code 1067
- Fix Printer Spooler Error Code 1068
- Fix Printer Spooler Error Code 1075
- Fix Printer Spooler Error Code 1084
- Fix Printer Spooler Error Code 2012
- Fix Printer Spooler Error Code 2114
- Fix Printer Spooler Error Code 259
- Fix Printer Spooler Error Code 3
- Fix Printer Spooler Error Code 315
- Fix Printer Spooler Error Code 372
- Fix Printer Spooler Error Code 5
- Fix Printer Spooler Error Code 50
- Fix Printer Spooler Error Code 6161
- Fix Printer Spooler Error Code 7000
- Fix Printer Spooler Error Code 7031
- Fix Printer Spooler Error Code 7034
- Fix Printer Spooler Error Code 808
- Fix Printer Spooler Error Code 812
- Fix Printer Spooler Error Code 87
- Fix Printer Spooler Error Code 9100
Call Printer Helpline Number 1-888-818-1263 to Fix Printer Spooler Not Running Error
To get our online support service for spooler problems on windows or Mac computers you can dial our printer customer support number. Apart from that, you can also send your query online by filling the query form given at our contact printer support page. Our techies will contact you and assist you remotely to fix the printer spooler errors and solve printer device related various other problems online. Our customer service is always open to help printer users as per their convenience to deliver a reliable service.